| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mcgill, Nv in August is warm at 19.8 °C (67.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.4 °C (83.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 17.4 °C (31.3 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat parched. A paltry 22.6mm (0.9in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 13:04 long and the longest day is 14:13 long with an average length of 13:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Mcgill, Nv August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Mcgill, Nv, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Mcgill, Nv:
- Golconda, Nv, Usa - 258.9 kms (160.9 miles) NW
- Winnemucca, Nevada, Usa - 305.9 kms (190.1 miles) NW
- Elko, Nv, Usa - 180.7 kms (112.3 miles) NNW
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 429.8 kms (267.1 miles) W
- Ely, Nevada, Usa - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) SSW
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 386.2 kms (240 miles) SW
- Death Valley, California, Usa - 376.1 kms (233.7 miles) SSW
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 370.9 kms (230.5 miles) S
- Laketown, Ut, Usa - 429.7 kms (267 miles) NE
- Oakley, Id, Usa - 295.9 kms (183.9 miles) NNE
- Evanstone, Wy, Usa - 384 kms (238.6 miles) NE
- Salt Lake City, Utah, Usa - 284.2 kms (176.6 miles) ENE
- Tooele, Ut, Usa - 245.7 kms (152.7 miles) ENE
- Deseret, Ut, Usa - 159.7 kms (99.3 miles) ESE
- Fillmore, Ut, Usa - 217.1 kms (134.9 miles) ESE
- Zion Park, Utah, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.8 miles) SSE