| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mcgill, Nv in January is slightly cold at -2.7 °C (27.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.9 °C (39 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -9.3 °C (15.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in January is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty. A feeble 11.4mm (0.4in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 9:26 long and the longest day is 10:06 long with an average length of 9:43.
Check the distance to and compare the Mcgill, Nv January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Mcgill, Nv, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Mcgill, Nv:
- Golconda, Nv, Usa - 258.9 kms (160.9 miles) NW
- Winnemucca, Nevada, Usa - 305.9 kms (190.1 miles) NW
- Elko, Nv, Usa - 180.7 kms (112.3 miles) NNW
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 429.8 kms (267.1 miles) W
- Ely, Nevada, Usa - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) SSW
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 386.2 kms (240 miles) SW
- Death Valley, California, Usa - 376.1 kms (233.7 miles) SSW
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 370.9 kms (230.5 miles) S
- Laketown, Ut, Usa - 429.7 kms (267 miles) NE
- Oakley, Id, Usa - 295.9 kms (183.9 miles) NNE
- Evanstone, Wy, Usa - 384 kms (238.6 miles) NE
- Salt Lake City, Utah, Usa - 284.2 kms (176.6 miles) ENE
- Tooele, Ut, Usa - 245.7 kms (152.7 miles) ENE
- Deseret, Ut, Usa - 159.7 kms (99.3 miles) ESE
- Fillmore, Ut, Usa - 217.1 kms (134.9 miles) ESE
- Zion Park, Utah, Usa - 289.4 kms (179.8 miles) SSE